Hints & Tips
- Always use a landline number as well as a mobile number. This gives your new customer reassurance that you are from the local area.
- Do not cram your advert with everything you do, concentrate on what you do best and lead them to your web site for more information if you have one.
- Lead with the problem you will solve for the customer rather than who you are.
- Use your USP (Unique Selling Point) something you do that your competitor doesn't do.
- Let them know how much experience you have had in your trade.
- If you can offer a guaratee for your work include details.
- Use vouchers to monitor where your advertising is working.
- Advertise for a minimum of 3 - 6 months in any area.
- Use pictures to highlight your trade (a picture says a thousand words)
- Advertise in the areas your want to gain work.